I'll give it a shot as well.
Bear over with me, I'm on via the dA app on a lousy connection, so I have no clue if the links and thumbs are working
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Since 26th Jan 2010 so that's 5,5 year, time flies.
2. What does your username mean?
Oddersnude means otter snout / nose in Danish.
I have a thing about otters and I find their snouts adorable.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Shy, loyal and honest.
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Photography, I'm trying out new techniques frequently but my real passion is nature, wild animals especially.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Drawing, no matter how many times I try, I keep up realising that I'm not meant to do it.
8. What was your first favourite?
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Photography, mainly APN (otters heavily represented) and portraits.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Too many to name them all here, but I'll name a few.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Quite a lot actually, of course people I've gotten close to and people who inspire me.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Not so sure, but I've met some people who inspire me to improve my photography.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
The cameras I've had over the years, a wide range of tough Olympus pocket cameras and my trusty Nikon D300s with its selection of gear.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
No place in particular, it happens on the spot when I see something I need to "shoot"
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Quite a few now, what really spring to mind is when I was invited to say a few words about a dear friend as a surprise and get her reaction afterwards.